Uptown Network is proud to have the illustrious Robert Bath as our curator. Mr. Bath is currently one of only 135 Master Sommeliers in the US and 214 Master Sommeliers worldwide, and he ensures the quality of our tasting notes, bringing his enormous experience to your food and wine pairings. With over 80,000 pairings and tasting notes currently in the Uptown Network, our members present the highest possible quality experience to their guests. A consummate wine educator, Mr. Bath is currently teaching at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone in the Napa Valley, where he leads the Accelerated Wine and Beverage Program – the first year long, accredited beverage program of it’s kind in the US. Here are just a few of the incredible Robert Bath’s other pursuits:
- Co-Owner, Robert Bath Imports, St. Helena, CA.
- Co-Owner and Consultant, The RLB Wine Group, St. Helena.
- Writer and Editorial Advisory Board member, Sommelier Journal, Boulder, CO.
- Writer, Santé magazine, Burlington, VT.
- National Sales Manager, Shafer Vineyards, Yountville, CA.
- Regional Sales Manager, Seagram Classics Wine Company, Mission Viejo, CA.